New copies of my book Bowie Knife Fights, Fighters, and Fighting Techniques are now available from Amazon at $24.95.
This blog contains additional information about the bowie knife, as well as the fighting knives of other nations.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Philadelphia Breast Surgeon Moonlights as Knife Thrower

I'm getting a lot of hits today because my post about knife-thrower Joe "Broken Feather" Darrah is linked at this article.
Philadelphia Breast Surgeon Moonlights as Knife Thrower
by Matthew Hall

Meet Dr. Ted Eisenberg, holder of the world record for the most breast surgeries performed in a lifetime.

Rest assured, ladies -- you're probably in safe hands.
I bet Matthew Hall wrote "Rest assured, ladies -- your breasts are in good hands" and the editor made him change it. But perhaps I am immature.

The rest of the article is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment